A Conversation for Gifted
Date: 11/10/20 from 4:30-5:30
TOPICS: Life and Friendships in Transition
● The academic and social transition from high school to college life
● Social isolation and making connections with peers and adults
● Harnessing and documenting your passions to help you make a great
● Josh Pike, a gifted student and Pagosa Springs native who recently
graduated from Carleton College, a small liberal arts college in
Minnesota. Meet him: on SWGT
● Wendy Allsbrook Javier, the director of a federal program called TRIO
Talent Search. I’ve been helping students advance to college for the
last 17 years.
Conversations with CAGT
Live Facebook video streaming with gifted and 2e experts who answer your questions and share their valuable knowledge with the gifted community weekly. To see the upcoming speakers and submit questions go here.